Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


(The two of us six years ago, my how fashions have changed)

Today Matt and I celebrate four fabulous years of laughter and adventure, otherwise known as our marriage. For our first anniversary, we headed to a delightful B&B in Santa Barbara. For our second we flew to Chicago (making a quick stop in South Bend, Indiana to watch the UCLA-Notre Dame game---who is the best wife?). For our third I was heavily pregnant with a nose that an FBI dog would envy, so we went to our local favorite romantic restaurant. This year, our Lucy is sick so we're going to celebrate our four years of marriage (and eight years together total) by snuggling on the couch.

Happy Anniversary Matt---thank you for making me feel so special, appreciated, and loved everyday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the lucky one! I'm not sure what I did to deserve such a fabulous wife (and kid, and dog) but I'm extremely blessed.

Happy Anniversary to you too!

Sarah said...

happy anniversary! while i wasn't physically present 4 years ago i was in spirit. you two are the best! here's to 40 more!!

clevemobile said...

Ahh! I remember your wedding as one of my fondest memories of my own relationship. We had the most fun with you and Matt. Congratulations and much much love...

Laura Wetzel said...

Happy fourth anniversary!