Friday, October 2, 2009

The Latest Singing Sensation


I love to sing, loudly. Thankfully, as a preschool teacher
it never really mattered if I was on-key or not (and usually I was not) and now as
as a mommy I am delighted that my daughter thinks I have one of the
greatest voices around. But now it looks like my concerts may be over as
Lucy has now memorized the words to many of her favorite songs. And I may
be biased, but I think she has a fabulous voice (or at least way better than mine).

4 comments:

Sarah said...

i love it! i love that she doesn't quite know some of the words in the middle but fakes it just like grown ups do!

does this mean i get mommy daughter duo messages now?? please??

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Tim and I are dying...she is just too cute! Watch out, she may mysteriously go missing...

Unknown said...

is she going to be on american idol soon? should i keep a look out??

Leslie said...

i just saw a america's funniest home video of a little girl doing the same thing to the star spangled banner! getting the first verse so incredibly perfect and then some of the middle words...well...not as exact? it's ok, lucy!! there are some of us who sing like that to this day! :)