Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Despite the chill outside and the heat inside, Lucy loved every aspect of the holidays. From the twinkly lights in the trees to the bounty of wrapping paper available for crunching/shredding to the lighting of the candles and singing for the eight days (I think Lucy is under the impression we decided to celebrate her birthday again, what with the candles, singing, presents, and all the family gathered).

As you all may see from the above photo, Lucy is wearing quite the fabulous coat. I received it as a gift before she was even born and thought the holidays were just the perfect time to wear it, especially as if fits wonderfully (even though it's 18-24 months---don't even get me started on the sizing of baby clothing). I call it Lucy's movie star coat (I imagine Sophia Loren strolling around Italy in such a coat). Matt calls it her Joe Namath coat.  What do you all call it?

Note: I meant to post earlier, but our iBook was in the shop and frankly I'm not technologically savvy enough to even contemplate posting from a different computer!

3 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

too friggin' cute in her little snow-fab coat!

courtney said...

Oh my goodness, that coat is absolutely fabulous.

And cheers to the comment on baby clothing sizes. What is going on with that? I've got a big boy, but not that big!!

Sarah said...

that is so cute!!!!