And while she does appreciate old favorites (i.e. apples, yams) her ever growing palate is demanding new and sophisticated combinations (i.e. pears and mangos, carrots and squash) and even though she seems to adore my more out-there creations (black beans and bananas anyone?), I'm running out of ideas.
Thankfully, the folks at Homemade Baby let Lucy, good pal Benjamin C. and new friend Nolan come by and visit their Tasting Room. Lucy scarfed down Piwi (pears and kiwi), Tex-Mex (corn, black beans,bell pepper, and carrots) and had many helpings of her favorite Yummy Yammies (yams, red lentils, carrots, celery)---and I admit, I stole a few spoonfuls and they were quite tasty! Eventually, Benjamin and Nolan lost interest in the food and wanted to play. Not Lucy, her taste buds wanted more, more, more but we did have to leave (and not get lost like we did on the way to Homemade Baby but that's whole another story, call me if you want the details).
Anyway, enough about my detour to the scary part of Los Angeles, the point is, my baby is an excellent eater with a highly developed palate and I couldn't be more delighted!
3 comments:
She is so cute in this photo. Next time I get down to SoCal, you'll have to let me take some photos of this little beauty!
No wonder you got lost on the way to the tasting... You were probably spellbound by Lucy's adorable chubby cheeks!!! AAAAAAWWW!!
that sounds so tasty! do they make it in grown up portions? or will Lucy share??
Post a Comment