Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Plastic or Wooden?



One of Lucy's prized plastic (I know---the horror!) blocks rolled away from her today and landed near Rosie, who to my surprise did not flee from it in fear. To mark her bravery, I took a picture. Then Lucy and I left the room for a diaper change (hers, not mine).

When we came back, the block was in a different spot. Thinking that I was really losing it, I snapped another photo. Lucy squealed and reached for the block and with that, Rosie grasped it (the block) in her teeth and strolled out of the room. We have no idea where that block is. But today she has moved onto the green square one.

So either it's love or she thinks Lucy should only play with wooden toys.

1 comment:

lilyliuchan@gmail.com said...

How DARE you let your child play with plastic - not wooden - blocks? Have you no SOUL?? ;P