Those of you with sharp eyes will notice the tank in the middle picture is significantly larger and flashier than the one in the other two photographs. When Lu and I went to the store to buy some more food and perhaps a self-cleaning tank, she spotted a vibrant hot pink-lavender Little Mermaid aquarium located right at 3-year old eye level. "OOH MOMMY!!! It's BOOOTIFUL!!"
Now usually, Lu doesn't get anything her preschool heart fancies but this was a self-cleaning tank and she did hand me a quarter to pay for it...
So now Zoe the fish resides in what can be only be described as the Las Vegas Strip of fish tanks. And she gets nightly shows too.
3 comments:
OMG that is awesome!!! i love that she gave you a quarter! and that she sings to it. cannot wait to see the las vegas of fish tanks!
you had me at "cleans itself".
do they make husbands and cars and homes for humans like that?! :)
If there is self-cleaning car, I don't care what it looks like, I am getting it!
Post a Comment