
Over the course of her very young life, Lucy has been to exposed some lovely culture---LACMA, The Children's Museum of Boston, outdoor jazz concerts at the Getty, but this past weekend we exposed her to a different slice of American life, a county fair.

She didn't sample the fair's main culinary attraction (which this year was the above chocolate covered bacon) but did wave at some prize-winning rabbits, pigs, and turkeys.

What, you may ask, could have shocked her (if not the dipped bacon or deep-fried pickles)?

Apparently, meat in a jar is just something Lucy can't get over. Not that I really blame her.

All in all though, she had a fabulous time!
5 comments:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bacon.... but chocolate covered bacon?! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
I know1 And there was a line for it!!!
i love love love that last photo! framer!!!
We did this last year!!
here
and here
Wish you and I had coordinated ventura county fair years better!
Post a Comment