Monday, May 24, 2010

Such a Poser

The other day, Lucy was trying on the flower girl dress she is going to wear in an upcoming wedding (for those of you counting, this will be her third time in the role). Quite naturally, she wanted to keep on the orange dress but I managed to talk her into trading for the one she previously wore in December. My Lu looked so darn cute I asked her for a quick picture and she stopped to pose! Full on red-carpet, hands on hip, foot pivot pose. Then she went back to singing "Wheels on the Bus" but for a moment, I thought I was going to have hide all my magazines.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soo cute!

devon lorraine ... said...

i absolutely love this photo!

Sarah said...

wow - framer photo!!!!

i wonder where she learned to pose...

hmm.....

Unknown said...

wow! so darn cute!!!!! 3 weddings?! i'm so impressed!! no one ever asked me to be a flower girl... i'm still bummed about that :) well... if i ever finally find a worthy guy to marry... i know who to ask to do the job! unless she's 20 by then!! haha

Catherine (aka Lucy's Mommy) said...

she would be honored to be in your wedding! at any age!! and thanks for the love on the photo guys, I'm trying to get up to Devon quality!! A lofty goal I know!!