Thursday, April 2, 2009

Going, going, gone...





As you can plainly see, on our recent excursion to the park Lucy decided to go off exploring on her own. She just crawled away, assuming that I would be behind her. Which I was, snapping away on my phone. Perhaps that's why she scooted away, maybe she just wanted some privacy. Or perhaps it was to see what those first-graders chose from the ice-cream truck. Or perhaps it was to see if the sand was softer on the other side of the playground. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it was so she good get to the other side!!! duh!! :)

Sarah said...

she's a social little one - she's going to make new friends for sure!

Catherine (aka Lucy's Mommy) said...

I love it! :)
I should've titled this post "Top 10 Reasons Why Oh So Social Lucy Crawled to the Other Side"!!