Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tunnel Vision

Having received a tunnel on loan from the Cousin Jack collection, Lucy seemed both excited and hesitant to venture inside. She would crawl up eagerly but then stare with trepidation at the long way to the other side. But finally, with a little encouragement she took the plunge. And loved it.
Then she went back and forth repeatedly for the next fifteen minutes, and now she does it everyday. It seems like a really great workout but when I tried it (yes, yes, I confess, to the delight of my daughter and the great humor of my husband, I tried to wiggle through a toddler tunnel) it took me forever to get free so I guess it's only a workout for the under 2 set.

6 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

how many tunnels does cousin jack have?

Catherine (aka Lucy's Mommy) said...

Only this one, but he moved up to a climbing structure for his backyard! His parents are great (actually quite eager) to give us Jack's toys but since he's only two and half, we always let him know he can have them back whenever he wants!! I think Lucy likes the toys more cause they are Jack's!!

Sarah said...

#1 Loving her hair right now!

#2 I want to try the tunnel!!!!

#3 I just love her smiles

Catherine (aka Lucy's Mommy) said...

I know--she has the hair I always dreamed of!! She just wakes up and it looks sort of Katie Holmes meets Audrey Hepurn! And you are so welcome to the tunnel. I'm just bringing the camera:)

Sarah said...

okay just promise you won't get a photo of the back end of me going through the tunnel!

Unknown said...

you have to get a pic of sarah going thru the tunnel... back and front! haha that would be funny :) i admit i would have tried it too. how perfect to have a cousin who can give her toys!